CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday

Blessing

 Today, Erik got to give Estelle a priesthood baby's blessing.
 She was a doll in this dress my parents gave her.
It's hard to get a family shot when the baby is crying.
It was a great day.  I am so glad Estelle came to our family.

5 comments:

CJ said...

Love the dress, love the family photo! I think it illustrates how life truly is. What a beautiful day for you!

Kate said...

congratulations! She is so beautiful! And what a beautiful name:) We sure miss you all in QC!

Grandma Turtle said...

Sometimes the pictures with personality become your favorites later on. :) I love looking at each one of you in the picture. You are what families are all about.

Anonymous said...

How handsome you all look! Congratulations!!!

Susan said...

I REALLY love the top picture. The look on YOUR face is priceless and pretty much sums up all the good stuff in life. Still so happy for you.