CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday

Would you like to swing on a star?

I just feel like it's time for another list.
I'll call this one songs that melt my heart.

  1. O Mio Babbino Caro as sung by Maria Callas (listen here, though don't blame me for the strange video maybe just close your eyes)
  2. Moonlight Serenade  (listen here)  (or here for some Sinatra)
  3. Clair De Lune  (listen here)
  4. Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing (listen here)
  5. Baby Mine from Dumbo  (listen here if you dare)

3 comments:

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

Great picks! Thanks for the links! Enjoy those four young ones and give them an extra hug for me today. Aunt Colleen

Anonymous said...

My favorite church song, my favorite lullabye, my favorite Melissy song (tie with Chestnuts Roasting) and Clare de Lune is ruined for me by pesky vampires!

Geoffrey said...

1st Time Reader, 1st Time Commenter. Best VIDEO EVER... O Mio Babbino Caro. How much did she get paid to look in pain for 3 minutes. I want that job. Very funny.

BTW I am your favorite cousin Diana's husband (And your mom's favorite nephew-in-law too) if you don't recognize the name.