ME! ME! I'll holder her! I think Stella's dresser is exactly like that one, only we got it for free from someone's yard . . . we felt like we were stealing, but I'm pretty sure that "free" sign meant that it was free. We also painted it white. And by "we" I mean Elliot.
I wish I lived by you! I would come hold your baby! Or you could bring her to cold Utah to see the snow and leave her for a bit:) miss you all! You are so ambitious for saying you have a new baby.
??? Did you ever finish those napkins? What size dimetions did you use? Any particular type or blend of fabric that you used?
BTW you and your darling family seem to be just humming along quite happily. Thaks for updating now and again so that I can check in from time to time.
5 comments:
Oh, I wish I lived in your town, and could come over and hold Estelle! I love the name you picked for her. :)
ME! ME! I'll holder her! I think Stella's dresser is exactly like that one, only we got it for free from someone's yard . . . we felt like we were stealing, but I'm pretty sure that "free" sign meant that it was free. We also painted it white. And by "we" I mean Elliot.
I wish I lived by you! I would come hold your baby! Or you could bring her to cold Utah to see the snow and leave her for a bit:) miss you all! You are so ambitious for saying you have a new baby.
Melissa! that last comment from Emily, was really from me! she's been invading my computer and putting her own info in lately! Love ya:)
???
Did you ever finish those napkins? What size dimetions did you use? Any particular type or blend of fabric that you used?
BTW you and your darling family seem to be just humming along quite happily. Thaks for updating now and again so that I can check in from time to time.
Post a Comment