CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday

Fried-A

Hooray for Friday!  I love this day.  Sam and Kenzie don't have homework, Erik usually comes home a little earlier, the weekend is before me, and I just feel more relaxed.  I just sent the 3 eldest upstairs to fall asleep with a movie.  Estelle is hiccuping in the background.  I have nothing planned for my day tomorrow.  Maybe I will go to the store and get some paint for the great dresser project.  Maybe I will go shopping for a new outfit with my Christmas $.  Maybe I will take a giant nap.  It's nice to have options.
I am getting my hair cut on Monday!  I plan on posting before/after pics.  How short should I go?  I took a picture of a hairstyle I liked (in the grocery store on a box of a hair coloring kit).  It is a shoulder length bob with a few layers. 
Fun stuff.

3 comments:

Carissa said...

I've gotten a hair-color-box hairstyle before!

Have you tried milk paint before? I really like it, and it's not stinky. Plus they have easy-to-use glazes for finishing.

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean! What shall we do today... hmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

I wish I lived near you, I would pick you and Estelle up and we would go to lunch and then shopping, then hang out at Barnes and Noble on some aisle that made us snicker.