CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday

Yeah buddy

Today did not disappoint.  I slept in until 9am (thank you, Erik), I bought my dresser paint (not enough), and I bought some clothes (at Kohl's, you're so nosy).
So, I got it in my head that I could just start painting that dresser.  3 cans of spray paint later, and now I have to sand down all of the paint I put on the drawers and start over because it looks THAT bad.  Isn't it nice though that when you totally screw up a project, someone usually volunteers to help out, like today when Erik said that he will fix it (when is that going to happen)  (wow, I am really getting rude in these parenthesis, it's like I think that because they are in parenthesis they don't count) at some future time.  My problem is, when I start a project I like to have quick results and a fast finish time.  Probably why I can't write that novel that's been in my mind about a girl that falls in love with a mummy, but she doesn't know he's a mummy, but when she finds out, she's all like, "make me a mummy!" and then there is this big battle between the mummy people and the teenage wizards and one of the wizards falls in love with the girl, they go on a few dates, but she just isn't in to him, so he gets upset and puts a spell on her and she falls into a deep sleep and can't awake for 100 years, but that's cool because the mummy waits for her, and when she wakes up and looks into the mummy's eye sockets, she proposes marriage, so they go to Egypt to get married because that's where all of his family is, but just as the ceremony begins, the teenage wizard comes back and puts her to sleep again.
There's also this story within the story that involves a bee keeper and his quest for the perfect hybrid car which takes him all around the world.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

". . . eye sockets . . ." Oh Melissa, if I could just be in your head for 10 minutes I think I'd have something to laugh about for the rest of my life!

Anonymous said...

Best Twilight spoof ever! (K I did like the movie Vampires Suck because it was making fun of it all and here I run a Twilight T Shirts.com site, how pathetic of me)