CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday

sad

Have you ever been at church and had to leave the room with a crying baby only to be followed out by a favored friend who informs you that the back of your dress is open and it turns out your zipper is broken and can't be fixed and you have to run home and change but you left your bag (and car seat) in the other room and the friend of friends has to go back in and retrieve said items?
Well, that must have been embarrassing.
I would totally thank that friend with your secret stash of frozen cookies if I were you.

5 comments:

Megan said...

That would be totally sad. Especially if that dress was so stinking cute and that "friend" had been sitting there wishing they had something so pretty to wear to church.

Bekki said...

I lost my skirt in the middle of stake conference a few years ago- It didn't just slip down a tad, it hit the floor when we all stood for the hymn. I had to BEND over to pull it back up and then dashed from the room. I'm not sure having a Megan around could've helped in that situation. I was just grateful that my mom always insisted we wear slips.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, good one! Man, the things in life we do on accident. I am sorry that happened, it reminds me of all the times I do cool stuff like that!

The Earls said...

Yes, this must have been the weekend for mishaps. I was at a stake women's conference and thank goodness they have mirrors in the ladies rooms! I had tucked the back of my skirt into my nylons without knowing. I hear ya!

Diana said...

Hoorah for good friends! And frozen cookies! :D