I have come to a conclusion. I can't blog any more. This will be my final post. It's been a fun outlet, but I really feel like I should devote more time to my other hobbies (you know, being a mom, wife, keeping house, and studying to become a biophysicist).
Every thing in life has a season. Perhaps someday I will do this again.
8 years ago

5 comments:
AH! Melissa, that makes me very sad! I totally understand if you can't do it anymore but I am starting a petition to save the Masitis Chronicles!!!
Dear Melissa,
I usually only think about writing strongly worded letters when something I totally disagree with happens in my life (i.e. canceling my gym Pilates, hobos peeing at my park, inappropriate billboard signs, etc.), but this needs to be done. Only by strongly, I really mean that I might just beg. Maybe this hasty blog shut-down is just a phase, a very, very short phase. I must admit that I'm confused, a little befuddled even especially since you've been so incredibly faithful in the blogging world. I eagerly anticipate clicking on my "Melissa & Erik" link when I see it's at the top of my updated list, just knowing I'll be entertained for the day. I might even click on it again 2 hours later when I'm checking blogs again, just for fun. Perhaps the everyday blogging has overwhelmed you. I used to be just a Sunday blogger (until our church time changed to 12:30 and now I don't have time . . . maybe I'll form a strongly worded letter for that one too), and now just like everything else in my life (even though I am not busy at all), I schedule time to blog. I can just tell that you are an organized person, you get stuff done. I love to see your little projects. I love to see your kids and how they've grown since now you live in Mexico and we don't see you very often. I guess I can understand if this is something you really feel like you need to do, but just realize that I'll be pouting about it for a very, very long time. Tell Dixie Wise to add my name to the "Save the Masitis Chronicles" petition. Love, Whitney
P.S. If this is your final decision, could you at least point me in the direction of someone as witty and absolutely hilarious as you are so that I can be entertained in the blogging world?
Melissa-I believe you are fooling us ;). Yes? I sure hope so! Happy April!
April fools..... right?
I really, really hope this is an April Fool's joke! Because I'm with Whitney and Dixie! You are so creative and funny and your children are beautiful and I feel like I get to chat with you. And we haven't chatted for a VERY long time! I look forward to your blog whenever I have seen that it updated also. And so does Geoff! He always says, I've never even met her, but she is funny! :D As if meeting someone is a prerequisite for being funny. :D Whatever you decide, I love you, Girl! ;D
Post a Comment