I was watching Wheel of Fortune this evening. I remember watching that show in my youth with my family. Do you remember when they had to spend the prize money on merchandise set up like a living room?
I found this clip on youtube and laughed and laughed. 1981 is before my recollection, but you get the idea. Best parts: When the model (Susan) comes out and runs her hand through her hair and the floating head during the prize buying section.
here is the link if you want a laugh: Wheel of Fortune clip
8 years ago

3 comments:
The lady who turns the letters. Wow, just wow.
The floating head to buy prizes is awesome too. $180 to play my tapes on something that weighs almost a pound? COUNT ME IN!
Wow, Melissa! That was Awesome! :D I do remember when they had to "buy" their prizes with their little floating head there. :D Pat Sajak looks like he's 11! I also love how they had to stipulate that the walkman was less than a pound... were there some available that were MORE than a pound? That would pull your pants right down! :D
Um... awesome post! I loved the little leg kick she gave when he solved the puzzle!
Post a Comment