because she lets me ask huge favors
like photographing my children,
on a very hot day,
and even goes the extra mile by capturing all four of them.
Just one more of Estelle, because this smile makes me happy.
Thank you, Amy! Your talents wow me.
We're working to make a better tomorrow, today.
Posted by Melissa M. at 8/14/2011
3 comments:
Sweet post, Melissa! Thanks for sharing your family with me!
Yeah, she pretty much rocks at everything! The kids are getting big and so cute!
He is very good looking. I downloaded the original, sharpened it and put hsi boy on display in my home life size in one of my large format digital picture displays. I am really proud of his good looks and I love having him around to show off and to look at and admire. If you have any objections let me know. https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6OeL325lw44/TkhpeEb7RtI/AAAAAAAACJw/81Gek1_Axwg/s0/Masitis+080411+059.JPG
Post a Comment