- Here is how my day goes.
- Wake up at 6:30.
- Go back to sleep because that was Erik's alarm clock waking me up.
- Get up, get Sam and Kenzie ready for school, take care of Estelle.
- See S and K off to school at 7:55.
- Play with Henry and Estelle.
- Lay Estelle down for her morning nap around 9
- Do some sort of housework
- play some more
- Feed Henry lunch and comb his hair at 11:30
- Take Henry to school at 12
- Come back home and lay Estelle down for a nap.
- Fall asleep
- Wake up, do some sort of housework like dinner prep.
- change my mind and do something useless instead.
- greet my happy children at the door at 3:30
- have some super fun with 3 kids each needing homework help
- make dinner
- greet my happy husband at the door anytime between 5:30 and 6
- eat dinner
- do dishes
- bathe children
- reading time
- bed time at 7:45
- relax
- I love having Henry in afternoon Kindergarten. It is fun to spend the mornings together and have the afternoons nice and quiet.
- sometimes we mix it up by going to the library or store in the morning.
- sometimes Sam has cub scouts after school and that makes for a crazy evening
- sometimes I don't do laundry for several days and I end up with a day like today where I am going to need to do at least 7 loads.
- ew. I need to stop doing that.
- Mackenzie will be 8 on the 26th.
- I love birthdays and buying presents.
8 years ago

4 comments:
Oh- I love your post - I've been in a 'what do you do all day?'identity crisis for two weeks and have been wanting to ask everyone I meet what they do all day! I didn't even ask & answered-how awesome :)!
I meant YOU answered.
Wow, you are such a good mom. I was just noticing all the playing in there with your kids and thinking that I need to do more of that with my kids. It's easy to just let them play with each other as they get older, but meaningful play with mom is priceless.
Hey, a really big THANK YOU for your comments on my blog! It reminded me that I've read yours a whole lot without leaving comments. Which is great for me, because I still got to read of your awesomeness, but you don't know that I was here. :)
I love to play with my kids. Sometimes I really have to slow down and make myself, though, sadly. I don't want them to remember me as "too busy for me" Mom. Thanks for your great example. ;)
Post a Comment