CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday

7 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

1. And I do mean #1, Erik moved the fish tank from the front room into the office. I love you Erik!
2. I got a laminating machine for my birthday and it is super fun to use.
3. I got The Office season one on DVD. I never watched it before (I am a CSI person and they are on at the same time) so I am excited to see the complete season because what I have seen, I have liked a lot.
4. Amy's brownies.
5. I already mentioned it, but eating out with my friends on my birthday was such a happy night for me.
6. Last Sunday I was called to be an assistant camp director, so I get to go to girl's camp this summer!
7. We watched Sam's first grade class sing in a spring program. I love it when he sings to me.

6 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

I am sooooo jealous. I wish I was going to girls camp!

Amy said...

I can't tell you how proud I am to have been involved in so much of your 7 this week. Your laminating machine has already served me, it's always fun to share brownies, but even better to eat out with friends, and I get to be at camp with you!

Grandma Turtle said...

I am soooooo jealous, too. I wish I had a laminating machine!

CJ said...

I LOVE girls camp! I got a laminating machine this year too, I think I have tried to laminate just about anything that would lie still!:)

Kimmie said...

Your blog is so fun to read. It has made me happy today! (: Happy late birthday friend!

Mandi said...

It was fun getting out and having dinner for your birthday! Sounds like you had a great 30th.