(S)Helter Skelter
providing animals with homes since 1974
We are an animal rescue facility located in Any Town, USA. We thrive in uniting our animals with deserving families.
All that we require of our adopting families is:
- A current drivers license
- 17 character references
- Photographs of your home
- A $10,000 nonrefundable deposit
- 3 current pay stubs
- The name and references of your pet nanny
- Your medical records
- A criminal background check
- A signed affidavit promising that you have no other pets or children in your home
- You must undergo a polygraph test to verify your reasons for wanting a pet
Now, lets meet our pets.
This is Obediah. He likes to growl, bite, run away, mess on carpets, eat homework, dig up gardens, and jump on small children. Obediah would like a home with a pool and jacuzzi.
On to another cat, this is Mr. Bigglesworth. He likes mauling, hunting, growling, pouncing, and the smell of fear. He has been difficult to place because his owners always pass away after adoption. Mr. Bigglesworth would like to be placed with a family that won't die after he joins it. He would also prefer to live on a farm because he loves other animals.Open your hearts and your homes, today.

7 comments:
Mr. Bigglesworth can have a home with us. Although we don't have any animals we do have small children! Thanks for the humor!
We already have 3 pets... they are called CHILDREN! Maybe they can be pets for last weeks children... or the children can be food for the pets, whichever comes first.
I can't believe that you found the picture of the fish, that was months ago!
You always make me laugh!
I also enjoy the smell of fear.
Hilarious as usual... thanks for getting it up so quick
My deposit is in the mail.
I like Thursdays at your house.
Ok, I thought I laughed hard last week... you are a comic genius to me! Gina and I were on the phone and she said she hasn't heard me laugh like that in a long time!!! Please move back to Idaho!
It is the highest form of compliment when you steal a picture from me! i would pay to read your blog! It is that funny!!!
Post a Comment