So I wanted to make a post, and I couldn't think of what to write and I remember my friend Jami's tag from a while back. This was fun Jami, thanks!
I...
I am: lazy
I think: things out way too much
I know: where you live
I want: to laugh at least 5 times a day, the kind of laugh that brings tears, please
I have: the theme song to Indiana Jones stuck in my head
I wish: on the first star I see each night
I miss: sleeping in, Seinfeld, Arctic Circle, and Autumn
I fear: the unknown
I feel: deeply
I hear: the a/c humming
I smell: ...hey, that's rude!
I search: my soul daily
I wonder: what I will make for dinner tonight
I regret: stuff
I love: my family
I care: about others and I always have great intentions with poor follow through
I probably should: eat lunch
I always: think of witty things to say after the conversation has already ended
I am not: crazy, don't you believe the things you hear!
I believe: in you
I dance: when no one is watching
I don't always: say what I am thinking, be thankful
I fight: gingivitis
I write: and I can read too
I lose: arguments quite often
I win: at Battle Ship, Rock/Paper/Scissors, and now I can add Rock Band, against Erik
I never: deny myself the pleasure of a cookie
I listen: and remember what you say
I can usually be found: when I don't hide in a good spot
I am scared: when I am alone
I need: to be smiled at
I am happy about: my future
8 years ago

3 comments:
No Arctic Circle in your town? No Blizzards? No Autumn, either? Do you mostly have summer weather all year long? But, I bet you like having NO slick snowy icee roads.
I loved this! And am so glad I was there to witness the Rock Band guitar duel between you & Eric. Jim beat him, too, so I guess now you two need to duel it out.
I really like this post Melissa. I may Thieve it. We have been saying extra prayers together this week for Mark and the other kids at school. We are hoping for a speedy resolution.
Post a Comment