CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday

Thievery Thursday!

I remember the first time my mother took me to get a pedicure!
I was shaking with excitement!
I got to sit in this fancy chair!
I soaked my feet in this fancy water!
I got my feet rubbed with this fancy lotion!
Neat!
Then it came time to choose which color I wanted my toenails painted!
Painted?!!
I got so excited!
I started shaking again!
I saw a bottle of blue!
I saw a bottle of red!
I saw a bottle of purple!
You see how it was for me?!!
It was SO exciting!
I decided on pink!!!
I was still shaking with excitement!
The nice lady told me to stop shaking, I wasn't sure why!!!!

Best time of my life!

7 comments:

Kimmie said...

Another grandslam post from my favorite post-er!! You are thievery Thursday my friend!!!

Megan said...

It never disappoints! love it!

Amy said...

I looked for a post a few times yesterday, then went to bed early. Yay for the best pedicure ever!

Grandma Turtle said...

Did your Mom REALLY take you for a pedicure? I believed you clear until you showed the feet....those are not yours! I love your Thieveries. And I love You. :)

Whitney said...

I'm honored to be theived from.

***LIZ*** said...

Too funny! Where do you come up with all this stuff?

jenjen said...

Ok, I laughed so hard my tears welled up! You are awesome!