CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday

Ranting

Do you see this?
What is going on here? Those folks that are making signs have too much power! It all started with handicap parking, and that is where it should have ended. Handicap spaces are the only justified ones in my book. Have you ever been in a parking lot that has an "Employee Carpool Only" or a "10 Minute Only Parking" or "To Go Orders Only" or "Senior Citizen Parking" or an "Expectant Mother Parking Only"? Now they are trying to specify what type of vehicle should park in a space (another example "Compact Car Only") .
Did some wise guy think this new one was a good idea, that perhaps there would be a rush on FEV's just so people could have the best parking spot? Come on! What will be next, "Preferred Parking for Vehicles with Power Brakes"?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stuff like this drives me crazy too (I think people just think I am an "angry" person)... just this morning at breakfast, the waitress told me if I wanted link sausage instead of sausage patties it would be an extra $2... what the crap!

Kindall Family said...

Amen, sister! Get out that can of spray paint and oh wait, it looks like it's at a bank. They have cameras. Darn it. Well, voice your displeasure with the bank! Tell them how you feel! Tell them I agree!

gina said...

The nerve!

***LIZ*** said...

Hey, hey, hey, don't knock the expectant mother parking, I love that!