Erik and I went to our 1975, 10 year college reunion.
It was great to see all of our old friends, and catch up.
We had quite successful friends, from a neurosurgeon to a Hollywood movie screen writer!
Here we are now in 1985:
We're working to make a better tomorrow, today.
12 comments:
Maybe I know the truth..maybe I was there...maybe I killed someone with my mad knitting skills...
Unless you are just 3 years younger than me, and I am 50+, then you are spinning a nice yarn!
whatever the truth is, it's fabulous!
As a proud member of the class of 85 (yes I'm that old) your fashion sense was dead on!
a neurosurgeon? man you went to school with high class people.
I bet that neurosurgeon is awesome?
I bet she is brilliant beyond measure?
I guess the other people have ok qualities as well.
p.s. sweet banner
How does the theme song to Miami Vice go again? Or maybe the one to Scarecrow and Mrs. King! Hehe
YOU CRACK ME UP! you guys are the most hilarious people in the world. Why did you have to move away!
Awesome! That would be so fun.
Sorry, I clicked enter too fast. It must have been a fabulous party if it was anything like our Agatha Christie mystery book club. What was the name of that book again?
OH MY GOSH!
hahahahahahaha
Post a Comment