CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday

I want you to be honest with me

Somebody told me they were tired of looking at the slime on my blog.
I of course thought they were kidding.
You aren't sick of it are you?

5 comments:

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

I love the slime! It shows me that you are a Mom who invests in her kids!

Anonymous said...

I would have been fine with the slime had you put a recipe on!!! :) But I check your blog twice a day, so I would like any ramblings, pics, PAINTINGS you do so I can smile every day!

Kimmie said...

Who gets sick of slime! Smoosh it in their hair and say it was compliments of "Criminal Kimmie" That's my street name ever ince I got a suspended license for driving in the HOV lane!

Cami said...

Slime is AWESOME!! Please do put the recipe. I would love to know how to make Slime for my kiddos too.

Amy said...

I love New. The slime was great, but it's time for New.