One day, Sam asked me if he could do a science experiment.
I searched online and found a slime making one.
I didn't have any Borax (powder soap), so we didn't do it that day.
Instead we wrote on little pieces of paper with different things (like a pencil, a marker, a pen, etc.) and put them in zip lock bags full of water. We were watching to see what is best to use for an under water message. The only message that vanished was the marker. It was a washable marker.
That experiment was lame.
We went to the store and found the Borax.
We made slime:

7 comments:
If you cut up a diaper and shake all the inside padding into a bag, it can hold like a gallon of water.
We love science experiments. The kids just made a contraption in the backyard to collect rain. Every day is a science day at our "Johnson Academy."
You know what else works? Elmer's white glue and Liquid starch. It's super fun.
There's a book at the library called 101 Summer Science Experiments and we rent it out every year. It's awesome.
Have fun.
What is the secret recipe for this???
Here is the link that I used to make slime:
http://www.fatlion.com/science/slime.html
That looks so fun and what a great color. Hugs, Bobbi Jo
That is very cool, Melissa. I'm impressed with your creative mothery.
That is awesome, fun mom! I am gonna copy you! We have been doing themem weeks. Next week is weather, and we re gonna make our own rain sticks. Let me know if you wanna know how to unlock the magic. (I don't even really know what I meant by that)
Post a Comment